Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Now I Want to Be Your...Weiner

Link: http://www.xojane.com/sex/sydney-leathers-guide-for-sexting-with-politicians

This essay of Sydney Leathers (one of the people with whom Anthony Weiner has been sexting) interests me for several reasons:

First, as a tech geek, I find her description of Facebook to be priceless:
I messaged Anthony in 2011 saying I was "disappointed" in his behavior from his first sexting scandal. Then he "poked" me out of nowhere on Facebook and said he was "sorry for letting me down." I love that he poked me. When "Insider Edition" asked me what "poking" was, I told them, "yeah, it's a button on Facebook you push if you want to fuck someone." I've deactivated Facebook since then. It's trouble.

Second, as a wonk and a person who despises all politicians, I enjoy the utter contempt she displays for those "attention whores":
Dangr33: so you won't tell me what picture of me you like the most or turned you on the most? only tv?
Sydney: Specifically your health care rants were a huge turn on

Finally, we find out just exactly why Anthony Weiner's wife is still with him. The length and girth of this goes far beyond the "stand by your man" crap.


Why post this on "The Other Side of History" blog?  The whole scandal shows what is happening to the concept of "shame" following the popular availability of Internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment